Savvy content marketers know publishing their original research is extremely effective if you want to become an authority in your industry.
Some of the benefits include:
- Backlinks from others who link to your research and cite you as an authority in your industry.
- Mentions from media and influencers in your space.
- New leads (resaerch is a great gated asset)
- New email subscribers
- Invitations to speak on podcasts or at industry events
- Requests to guest post on other websites
- A seemingly endless stream of content that tells a story backed by data
But, only 39% use original research in their content marketing (Source: The State of Original Research for Marketing).
And, of those who do, we see common struggles:
- Knowing how to get started
- Figuring out what specific topic to cover
- Writing effective survey questions
- Getting respondents
- Doing more with your research after you publish the original findings
Our mission is to help marketers publish research that builds authority and propels their brands forward. Pick the path that is best for you.
- Work with Mantis to create research for your brand: This is ideal for those who want Mantis to conduct their research.
- Learn the research process: Work with Mantis on your next research project together to complete the project while learning about the process.